2004 Annual Banquet
St. Philip Basilica High School Gaels Alumni Association
2004 Annual Banquet Photos
This page features the photographs taken by Rick Iaccino, Class of '65, at the 2004 Annual Banquet.
- It's finally here! All "new"! With "new functions & features!"
- Take the "Virtual Tour!"
- Now accepting 2020 Annual Banquet Reservations
- Visit our new & updated guestbook!
- 2009 Banquet photos have been uploaded. Visit the 2009 Banquet Gallery!
- 2015 Banquet photos have been uploaded. Visit the 2015 Banquet Gallery!
- 2016 Banquet photos have been uploaded. Visit the 2016 Banquet Gallery!
- 2017 Banquet photos have been uploaded. Visit the 2017 Banquet Gallery!
- 2018 Banquet photos have been uploaded. Visit the 2018 Banquet Gallery!
- Find-a-Gael Fee has been increased to $10.00
- Class List Fee has been ncreased to $15.00
About Our School
This information contained in this box is linked to the History Page, of our web site. Information is provided about the rich History of St. Philip Basilica High School & our connection with the basilica. Read more...
About Our Alumni
The information contained in this box, is linked to further information about the St. Philip Basilica High School Gaels Alumni Association, its activities & "How to communicate directly with us." Read more...
Annual Alumni Banquet
The information contained in this box is linked to our Annual Banquet page, with information about our upcoming Annual Banquet, always held on the First Friday in May of each year. Read more...
Generally, our entire site is "NEW," with a new look, feel & features that will help enhance your experience, and provide you with "NEW" things you can accomplish. Watch this section for further information about New "Features" & "Functions," that we we will be adding to the site, from time to time. It will be your first "look" at out latest inclusions.
All photo galleries have been updated, with all pictures we have available from previous banquets. The Guestbook has also been updated.
This year's banquet is rapidly approaching. Remember, ALWAYS the First Friday in May. This year, Friday, May 1, 2020.
The Upcoming Events content in this box, will include news about any upcoming events that are planned for the future. You will be provided, here, with relevant information about our Annual Banquet & any actions directed by our alumni.
Our last banquet, held on Friday, May 3, 2019, was again very successful, with more then 100 attendees. Our next banquet will be held, as always, on the First Friday in May, this year on Friday, May 1, 2020. Read more...
2004 Annual Banquet Photos
Photographs by Rick Iaccino, Class of '65.
Click on any thumbnail for a larger & downloadable view. Use your browser's Back button to return to this page.